What is the Purpose of Non Sterile Latex Gloves?
Sep. 24, 2020
Non Sterile Latex Gloves spectroscopy latex gloves, hemp surface latex
gloves, are made of high-quality natural latex, with other additives and refined
and processed by a special powder-free process. The product is non-toxic and
harmless; it has good tensile strength and is attached. Good performance and
flexible use. It is divided into the following three levels.
First is powdered disposable latex gloves, which are mostly used in the food industry. It is necessary to add them during the production process to prevent the gloves from sticking together for easy wearing. Special attention should be paid to the quality of corn flour. We use edible corn flour, otherwise it is not good for the user and the target.
Non Sterile Latex Gloves
The second is the powder-free disposable latex gloves that are mostly used in the electronics and medical industries. Because they are powdered when they are just produced, they are powder-free latex gloves obtained after our processing-washing with water
The third is the purification of disposable latex gloves, which are mostly used in precision electronics and medical industries. They are made from powder-free latex gloves that have been cleaned with water and cleaned with chlorine again, with a cleanliness of 1,000.
1. 100% pure primary color latex, good elasticity, easy to wear.
2. It is comfortable to wear, free of oxidants, silicone oil, grease and salt.
3. Strong tensile strength, puncture resistance and not easy to break.
4. Excellent chemical resistance, resistance to a certain pH, and resistance to some organic solvents, such as acetone.
5. Low surface chemical residue, low ion content, low particle content, suitable for strict clean room environment.
Powdered and powder-free disposable latex gloves are widely used in food processing, homework, agriculture, medical and other industries. Purified disposable latex gloves are widely used in high-tech product installation and debugging, circuit board production lines, optical products, semiconductors, discs Actuators, composite materials, LCD display, precision electronic components and instrument installation, laboratory, medical and other fields.
It should be stored in a dry and sealed warehouse (indoor temperature below 30 degrees, relative humidity below 80% is appropriate) on shelves 200mm above the ground.
Instructions for use
1. This product does not distinguish between left and right hands, please choose gloves that suit your hand specifications;
2. When wearing gloves, do not wear rings or other accessories, and pay attention to trimming your nails;
3. This product is limited to one-time use; the product after use should be treated as medical waste to prevent germs from polluting the environment;
4. It is strictly forbidden to come into contact with oil, acid, alkali, copper, manganese and other metals and chemicals harmful to rubber;
5. Direct exposure to strong light such as sunlight or ultraviolet rays is strictly prohibited;
6. Those who have a history of allergies to the use of natural rubber products should be used with caution
We are Non Sterile Latex Gloves Manufacturer, welcome to contact us.